From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forward proxy to cache HTTPS static content?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:42:24 GMT
Of course, but not in forward proxy mode. That would imply soon a man in the middle attack
on SSL, which albeit technically possible is sketchy from a privacy perspective.

If you own the domain and certs, then ATS can cache it. It doesn't care as long as it does
the TLS termination.

> On Jul 2, 2014, at 1:47 AM, "Neddy, NH. Nam" <nam.nh@nd24.net> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using ATS 5 as a forward proxy in my office, and I see there are many websites are
moving to HTTPS only now, then that may be the reason for there are many misses in stats.
I wonder is there any way to use ATS to cache HTTPS static content as well as HTTP?