From Yongming Zhao <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble using the update feature of TS 5.0.1
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:51:07 GMT
SegFault always a bug, I am sure that ‘update’ feature is broken again from what you get.
please file a bug in the JIRA.

as always, patch is welcome

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

在 2014年7月29日,下午11:45,Thomas Stinner <me@stinnux.de> 写道:

> Hi!
>
> I am trying to use the update feature to request a couple of files from a different server,
but this is not working as i expect it.

> The first problem i head was that i got an SegFault in do_host_db_lookup. This happened
because a_session in HttpSM.cc ua_session was empty and i could solve it by checking the value
before using it.

> However, now the update function is retrieving the index file correctly and putting it
into the cache. However, all subsequent files are retrieved but not put into cache.

> If i request the URLs from a client via the cache they are cached correctly, so this
seems to not be an issue with the server.