From Yunkai Zhang <yunkai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About implementation of some data structure in lib/ts/apidefs.h
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:18:13 GMT
There are no implementations about these structures.

What the purpose of them is to add abstracts for all TS API,  they only
indicate a POINTER for C compilers.

You can see the type conversion in the code of TS API, such as:

char*
TSAIOBufGet(TSAIOCallback data)
{
  AIOCallback* pAIO = (AIOCallback*)data;         //do type conversion. Map
TSAIOCallback to AIOCallback.
  return (char*)pAIO->aiocb.aio_buf;
}

--