From david hong <davidhong1...@gmail.com>
Subject About implementation of some data structure in lib/ts/apidefs.h
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:00:42 GMT
Hi guys,
I've been digging in ATS code for a while. There are some data structure in
apidefs.h that I cannot find their implementations in the doc. For example,
    typedef struct tsapi_mloc* TSMLoc;
    typedef struct tsapi_mbuffer* TSMBuffer;
    typedef struct tsapi_httpssn* TSHttpSsn;
    typedef struct tsapi_httptxn* TSHttpTxn;
Since I'm trying to read the code, it would be great if I can get the
implementation inside each struct (like tsapi_mloc, tsapi_mbuffer ... ) Is
there any way I could find them ?
Thanks.