From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proxy.config.http.record_tcp_mem_hit
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:56:39 GMT
On Jul 16, 2014, at 9:50 AM, Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2016@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I don't want it removed, as it is a good data point(TCP_MEM_HIT) to log. I was just
curious as to why it was not enabled by default.

Yeh, but AFAICT this parameter has nothing to do with logging. I'm suggesting we remove the
option, enabling the functionality permanently.

> Also, I understand this to be an undocumented parameter.
>
> Are undocumented parameters undocumented due to the volunteer nature of documentation?
Or are undocumented parameters still in testing/beta mode and wont be documented until proven
out?

Mainly the former. There are tools in the source tree to check what is documented.