From Lau Daniel <axizos1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about authproxy plugin
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 02:00:20 GMT
Hi

I've been using traffic server 5.1 as a reverse proxy to deliver media contents.
Some media contents require for authentication, so I tried to use Authproxy module.

But always return 404 not found, and my configure is below.

#remap.config
map             http://cache.foo.bar/  http://origin.foo.bar/   \
  @plugin=authproxy.so @pparam=--auth-transform=redirect @pparam=--auth-host=auth.foo.bar
@pparam=--auth-port=80
reverse_map     http://origin.foo.bar/  http://cache.foo.bar/

#run debug mode
traffic_server -Tauthproxy
[TrafficServer] using root directory '/usr'
[Aug 25 10:53:57.188] Server {0x7fa346bf1740} DIAG: (authproxy) TSRemapNewInstance: using
authorization proxy for remapping http://cache.foo.bar/  -> http://origin.foo.bar/

Auth.foo.bar is a authentication server, I tried to packet capture using tcpdump and
there is no packet come from cache.foo.bar and cache.foo.bar always show '404 Not Found'.

What's the problem ? or my fault?.

Thanks.