From Lau Daniel <axizos1...@yahoo.com>
Subject 답장: Question about authproxy plugin
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:45:36 GMT
Hi James.

Could you give me some example configuration?

Thanks.

2014년 8월 26일(화요일) 12:58 오전에 James Peach <jpeach@apache.org>님이
쓴 메시지:

authorization proxy for remapping http://cache.foo.bar/  -> http://origin.foo.bar/

> Auth.foo.bar is a authentication server, I tried to packet capture using tcpdump and
> there is no packet come from cache.foo.bar and cache.foo.bar always show '404 Not Found'.

You need a remap rule for auth.foo.bar so that the request generated by authproxy can be forwarded.