From Jack Bates <duh...@nottheoilrig.com>
Subject Re: ATS QOS
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 20:33:45 GMT
On 06/08/14 03:49 PM, Jason Strongman wrote:
> Now the problem is, I have tried setting
> 'proxy.config.net.sock_packet_tos_in' within records.config and the
> response to the client connection doesnt seem to be updated as expected.
> Is there something I am missing or misunderstanding? Once I get the
> param to be recognized from within records.config, I will then try
> creating a header_rewrite rule which will update the parameter upon
> reading the user-agent value. Or using a lua script via
> 'ts.http.config_int_set'

I got the same result when I tried to reproduce this.
I added CONFIG proxy.config.net.sock_packet_tos_in INT 12 to my
records.config but the client response TOS/DSCP field remained 0x0
I opened the following issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2995
Can you recompile Traffic Server from source?
If so you can try applying the patch from that issue and recompiling.
It fixed the issue for me
(the client response TOS/DSCP field is now 0xc)
Now I'm trying to set proxy.config.net.sock_packet_tos_in with the
header_rewrite plugin.