From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Multiple external IPs , but bind to specific ones
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:35:41 GMT
Babu,

[Resending because it didn't seem to go through]

See here [1]. When you define the server ports, you can specify a local address to bind for
each port individually. The option you mention is then used for each port for which you don't
define a local address (that is, it specifies the default binding address).

[1] https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/reference/configuration/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-http-server-ports