From Babu Chaliyath <babu.chaliy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple external IPs , but bind to specific ones
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 05:00:56 GMT
Alan,
Many thanks for that help, that link was still confusing but I did some
trials and found the way to get out of this mess. I am just putting it
below as I am sure thats gona help many people out there.
sorry for the little late reply

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING ipv4:80:ip-in=192.168.1.1
ipv4:80:ip-in=172.16.0.1 ip4v:443:ssl::ip-in=172.16.0.1

The above example binds ATS port 80  to ip addresses  192.168.1.1
and  172.16.0.1 also port 443 to ip address 172.16.0.1

Hope that help someone too

With many thanks to Alan
Regards
Babu