From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 5.1.0 (RC0)
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 13:06:58 GMT

> Hi Alan,

> I can't verify package with your provided key:

> # gpg --verify trafficserver-5.1.0-rc0.tar.bz2.asc
> gpg: Signature made Fri 05 Sep 2014 09:07:36 AM ICT using RSA key ID 94D96DE2
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

Yes, it doesn't work for some reason. I tried doing the detached signature again but it still
won't verify unless you've explicitly imported my keys from some other source. I will have
to investigate why GPG is not putting the key it uses to sign in the detached signature. For
now you can import my keys from elsewhere. It could be a keyserver synchronization problem,
I'll check on that. Can you tell me what keyserver you use?

If I import the key from the MIT server, then it verifies.