From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 5.1.0 is released!
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:55:25 GMT
thanks!

sorry for not helping test the last releases
too busy with build a new mail-gateway/filter appliance :-(

Am 19.09.2014 um 03:48 schrieb Alan M. Carroll:
>        Apache Traffic Server v5.1.0 Released
>
> The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are pleased to announce
the release of Apache Traffic Server v5.1.0! This is our latest stable release, and is immediately
available for download at:

>         http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads
>
> Upgrading from 5.0.x should be seamless. Upgrading from the previous releases, 3.2.0
and later, to v5.1.0 should preserve the cache and not require it to be cleared.  More details
are available at: