From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject ATS Summit in California, October 2014
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:25:37 GMT
Hi all,

We’re looking at holding our next Summit in California, Bay Area (Sunnyvale / Mountain View
area). Assuming there is enough interest, the Summit will be a 2-day event. One of the takeaways
from our last Summit was to break this up into two types of sessions:

	Day 1: Presentations and scheduled items, planning for the upcoming 6 months
	Day 2: Less organized, group activities (work on code, brainstorm new features etc.)

I’ve created a Doodle (of course), where I’m asking people to pick mark which days works
during the week of October

	http://doodle.com/w6u5i3ue7zuzsxic

Again, the event would only be 2 days. Please respond to the Doodle asap, so we can finalize
the date and schedules.

Cheers,

— Leif