From Kevin Kruzich <kkruz...@gmail.com>
Subject traffic server usage / stats
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:17:58 GMT
Hello --I'm trying to determine how much data has been served via a given
ATS server, specifically GET requests to internet clients. There are many
stats available on the /stats page (same or similar results are offered via
'traffic_line -r'), yet of all of these, the one which seems the closest
I'm looking for is proxy.process.net.read_bytes and .net.write_bytes. But
two questions about this:

1) What is meant by net.read vs. net.write?
2) This is a count since last start of the process. How might I calculate
bytes served in a day/week/month?

http://<ats-server>:8080/stat/ <http://img1.las:8080/stat/>

proxy.process.net.read_bytes=100282348193

proxy.process.net.write_bytes=363453506715