From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNI AND ATS
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:15:01 GMT
When you say 'incoming' request, do you mean

1. client to ATS ?
or
2. ATS to origin ?

Based on my understanding of the multiple certificate documentation, to
support this configuration, ATS requires multiple IPs.
Also based on my understanding, ATS does not support serving multiple
certificates if the TLS/SSL service only listens on one socket.