When you say 'incoming' request, do you mean

1. client to ATS ?
or
2. ATS to origin ?

Based on my understanding of the multiple certificate documentation, to support this configuration, ATS requires multiple IPs.
Also based on my understanding, ATS does not support serving multiple certificates if the TLS/SSL service only listens on one socket.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

Am 28.09.2014 um 18:24 schrieb Jason Strongman:
> Version - 4.2.1.1
> Mode - Reverse Proxy
>
> Objective: To support multiple SSL sites, each with their own certificate, and only use one IP/Port.
> Does ATS support SNI for incoming requests as described in the below links?

ATS supports *only* SNI for incoming requests