From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: persistent disk write at rate of ~4 MB/s
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:01:28 GMT
That sounds like the dir sync task. You can try changing the config to sync less frequently
and see if that affects it? On very large disks it probably has to get very long, basically
the dir sync throttles itself to not put too much pressure on the disks. Maybe we should make
that configurable too.

-- Leif