From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [LAST REMINDER] ATS Fall Summit 2014 in Mountain View (CA, USA)
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 02:15:37 GMT
Hi all,

This is a last reminder about our Fall summit, if you have not signed up yet, but plan on
attending, please visit

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2014+Summit

There is an RSVP form to fill out. Filling this out helps us (and LinkedIn!) to make sure
we have enough space and resources to accommodate everyone.

The schedule is mostly done, but minor adjustments can still happen. We’re looking forward
to see many of our developers, contributors and users participating, this is an open event
for everyone to join and participate.

Also I’d like to say thank you to LinkedIn and Yahoo for sponsoring this event!

Cheers,

— Leif on behalf of the ATS PMC