From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: POODLE and ATS configs
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 23:33:17 GMT

Am 15.10.2014 um 01:25 schrieb Jason J. W. Williams:
> We've been running our sites with SSLv3 off for sometime, since we
> only support IE7 and newer in our services.
>
> Disabling SSLv3 hurts folks who need to support IE6 clients primarily.

if they really do need MSIE6 it's one checkbox in the settings to enable
TLS which i do at least since 2003 on every windows setup hence i was
shocked to get a complaint about disable ssl3 while all my test VM's
worked just fine

that was before EOL of WinXP
these days i would respond with "get rid of it or RTFM and enable TLS"