From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [CFP and ANNOUNCE] Fall 2014 ATS Summit
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:06:45 GMT
Hi all,

we’re looking for topics and presentations for the Summit in a few weeks. We’re looking
to fill two types of sessions for the two days:

Day 1: Presentation (plus QA) sessions

Day 2: Design / planning/ discussion sessions. A few topics of interest so far are QA / CI
/ testing, next generation cache tiers and config management.

Anything goes, so please post your proposals (or email me directly). Day 1 is pretty much
wide open for any type of discussions, use cases, problem spaces, why ATS rocks (or sucks)
etc. Day 2 is more for future design planning, but is also pretty flexible. Please submit
proposals for both days asap!

The Wiki page is at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2014+Summit . For
people without Wiki edit access, you can also email the information to me and I’ll add it.
You can also request edit access from Miles Libbey (mlibbey@apache.org).

Cheers,

— Leif