From J David <j.david.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS not caching anything?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 01:56:06 GMT
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:39 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks, yeah that should be changed. If you are up for it, you should make the changes
and send us a pull request via Github :-).

:) It may be awhile yet before that resulted in a net increase of
accuracy, but I will work toward that goal.

> Yes, that’s typically what people would do, setup a disk cache on e.g. /dev/shm. If
you do, you probably (but always) want to turn off the RAM cache in ATS.

Yup, that seems to work just fine.

It looks like things are all set to start working through the module
development docs. :)

Thanks for the help!