From J David <j.david.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS not caching anything?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 00:25:01 GMT
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:07 PM, James Peach <jpeach@apache.org> wrote:
> You probably need to set proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers ...

Got it in one!  Thanks!

It would be swell if that were mentioned from
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin/http-proxy-caching.en.html
as the default behaviors described there are very different:

"By default, Traffic Server caches all objects (including objects with
no headers); you should change the default setting only for
specialized proxy situations. "

> Pretty sure you can't disable the disk cache. Objects only get pulled into RAM after
coming through the disk cache

Hmm, what can we do to avoid the disk turning into a bottleneck?
Should we configure a memory filesystem?

Thanks!