From Otto van der Schaaf <osch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ats_pagespeed & spdy use case.
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:55:17 GMT
ats_pagespeed should work fine in a forward proxy, but depending on the
exact use-case, you probably want to check out the new
optimize-for-bandwidth mode [1]. This mode has a close-to-zero chance of
breaking web pages.
I've been experimenting with the combination as a highly tuneable mobile
optimization proxy some time ago.

[1]
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/optimize-for-bandwidth