From Ryo Okubo <rok...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject Re: [CFP and ANNOUNCE] Fall 2014 ATS Summit
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 03:12:34 GMT
Hi,

I want to talk about around HTTP/2 feature that’s proposed at TS-2729:

* Current progress of my HTTP/2 implementation and future works.
* Mechanism of backposting to origin server. Current SPDY implementation
uses FetchSM. Should we continue to use it?

If you accept this topic, I’ll append this summit.

Ryo Okubo