From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: ats_pagespeed & spdy use case.
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:16:26 GMT
SPDY is a part of the ATS core in 5.0+ (however, it needs to be built
explicitly with the option ³‹enable-spdy²).

The key benefit of the SPDY protocol is the support for multiplexing of
requests, thereby allowing for faster web page load. The
concurrency/multiplexing benefits should apply for a forward proxy
configuration as well.

I¹ve not used ats_pagespeed plugin yet, but, reading the description about
what it does at http://www.atspagespeed.com/ (to basically modify the
order of loading various types of resources on a web page to achieve
optimal page load latencies), it seems that, ats_pagespeed should also
help a forward proxy setup as well.

Thanks,

Sudheer