From Yongming Zhao <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS 5.1.1 with SOCKS proxy.
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:27:00 GMT
the socks.config is a feature that can make origin on socks5 connections, it’s a feature
that make proxy peering like parent.config. so, if you want ATS run as socks5 server, then
don’t read that docs.

I am sure we have the socks.config and socks server working after the open source, so please
try it by patient.

how ever, to run ATS as a socks server, please take a look at the origin PDF admin guide,
page 211, "Setting SOCKS Proxy Options", you should only need to set one options to enable
SOCKS server on port 1080
> proxy.config.socks.accept_enabled=1

good luck

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明