From "wangxuguang@chnvideo.com" <wangxugu...@chnvideo.com>
Subject help: How I can cross-build trafficserver ?
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 09:56:41 GMT
hello!
I want to port traffic server to arm-linux.  I compiled it within buildroot on x86 computer.

I got a error "./CompileParseRules: ./CompileParseRules: cannot execute binary file".
I read the Makefile.am and kown that the  CompileParseRules was compiled by arm-linux-gcc.

I have two questions:

 1, How can I compile CompileParseRules by x86 gcc, and finish building trafficserver ?
 2. What is the usefulness of python and perl,  used in compiling or running trafficserver
?

 attachments are the Config and mk file used by buildroot.
                              Best Wishes!

wangxuguang@chnvideo.com