From Manohar <manohar.marimada...@sawridgesystems.com>
Subject Re: ATS data structure
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:08:31 GMT
Hi Omer,

The use case is to get and set ATS configuration which can be changed
dynamically using NMS.
But that is far, not now. For now my concern is from which data
structure the traffic_line is getting and setting the values in ATS , so
that I can use the same data structure for NMS messages in future if
possible.

Regards,
Manohar