From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS data structure
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:25:39 GMT

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 10:08 PM, Manohar <manohar.marimadaiah@sawridgesystems.com>
wrote:

> Hi Omer,
>
> The use case is to get and set ATS configuration which can be changed dynamically using
NMS.
> But that is far, not now. For now my concern is from which data structure the traffic_line
is getting and setting the values in ATS , so that I can use the same data structure for NMS
messages in future if possible.

You should look at the management APIs, this sounds like something you want running out-of-band,
on the side of ATS itself. The include file is <ts/mgmtapi.h>, and you can use it to
do everything traffic_line can do, and more, but from C/C++.

— leif