From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Weird DNS issue "failover" issue
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:32:55 GMT
Do you have proxy.config.dns.nameservers set, or any splitDNS enabled (in the splitdns.config
file)?

     On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 12:12 PM, Jason J. W. Williams <jasonjwwilliams@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Thanks Jason. Is there anyway to query ATS to dump which resolvers it thinks it's using?

Also does that error only apply to queries to the resolvers?

-J

Sent via iPhone