From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: vary User-Agent storing only two versions
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:15:55 GMT
Yes, I've worked with a client who does effectively the same thing. You want to look at
HTTP Alternate Selection — Apache Traffic Server 5.3.0 documentation
which lets a plugin control the set of alternates and their selection for a single URL.

|   |
| HTTP Alternate Selection — Apache Traffic Server 5.3.0 documentationHTTP Alternate Selection
The HTTP alternate selection functions provide a mechanism for hookinginto Traffic Server’s
alternate selection mechanism and augmenting itwith additional information.  |
|  |
| View on docs.trafficserver.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |