From Eric Ahn <byungwook....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get started on some easy ATS bugs
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 04:31:45 GMT
It's great idea.
Thanks zwoop and amc.

Eric

2015. 3. 19. 오전 6:35 Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> 작성:

> Hi all,
>
> a question was raised in the IRC today, how to get started on some easy ATS bugs. amc
reminded us that we have been using a Label named “newbie” on some Jiras. So, I made a
saved Jira search, that everyone should be able to use:

>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12330789 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12330789>
>

> For both developers, contributors and users: Please use the “newbie” label in Jira
appropriately. It should be used for issues that are relevant, yet easily solved without having
Alan’s elite ninja cache or C++ skills. I.e. bugs that even I could fix.