From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: understanding the incomingIP, clientIP and serverIP
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:30:58 GMT
The naming of this API can be a little confusing. Below's what they do:

TSHttpTxnIncomingAddrGet - the traffic server accepting connection ip

TSHttpTxnClientAddrGet - is the cell phone IP
TSHttpTxnServerAddrGet - is the google ip
Thanks,
Sudheer
      From: 毅程 <phillipchengyi@gmail.com>
 To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 7:14 AM
 Subject: understanding the incomingIP, clientIP and serverIP

Hi:I am using following API to get the ip address.TSHttpTxnIncomingAddrGetTSHttpTxnClientAddrGetTSHttpTxnServerAddrGet
if I am using a cell phone to access google via traffic server.my understanding isincomingIP
is the cell phone IPclientIP is the traffic server accepting connection ipserverIp is the
google ipBut from what I see, I am obviously wrong.Please kindly help me.
Cheng Yi