From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: about event hooks for https messages
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 23:48:11 GMT
Typically, this information is available from the custom logging fields:
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin/event-logging-formats.en.html
   -

   - cqbl
      - The client request transfer length; the body length in the client request to Traffic
Server (in bytes).

   - cqhl
      - The client request header length; the header length in the client request to Traffic
Server.

   - csscl
      - The cached response length (in bytes) from origin server to Traffic Server.

   - csshl
      - The cached header length in the origin server response to Traffic Server (in bytes).

   - pscl
      - The length of the Traffic Server response to the client (in bytes).

   - pshl
      - The header length in Traffic Server’s response to the client.

   - psql
      - The proxy response transfer length in Squid format (includes header and content length).

   - sscl
      - The response length (in bytes) from origin server to Traffic Server.

   - sshl
      - The header length (in bytes) in the origin server response to Traffic Server.

Thanks,
Sudheer      From: 毅程 <phillipchengyi@gmail.com>