From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [REMINDER] [ANNOUNCE} Apache Traffic Server Spring 2015 Summit!
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 23:31:38 GMT
Please submit Summit proposals / discussion topics. And of please sign up on the Wiki link
(see below). We’ll finalize the schedule in the upcoming weeks.

— Leif

> On Jan 23, 2015, at 2:26 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We’re pleased to announce our next ATS Summit! It’ll be held adjacent to the 2015
ApacheCon North America Conference, Thursday - Friday April 16-17th. In addition, we’ll
do an informal Hackathon on Sunday April 12th, and possibly Saturday April 18th. Details on
the Summit is still being worked on, but please RSVP as soon as possible on our Wiki page:

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2015+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2015+Summit>
>

> As you can see, the schedule is empty. Therefore, this is also the official Call For
Proposals for the Summit. Please send your 1-2 paragraph proposals right now to

> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>
>

> The PMC will review and decide up on the schedule accordingly. Remember this is a DevOps
event; our Fall summit was a mix of developer and operations tasks, and it was very well received
by all the participants. So don’t be shy, come share and discuss your experiences and gripes
on ATS.

> Finally, the ApacheCon CFP is almost over. If you have an interesting ATS related talk
that would be good for ApacheCon, do submit your proposal there now! More details are available
at