From 毅程 <phillipchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about event hooks for https messages
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 00:09:42 GMT
Thanks Sudheer.
I need a more inline/realtime way instead of passive log way.
The problem i am facing now is
for http there is no problem
for https i can't find the right hook to get the request and response size
even though the client already get the response. (since there is keep alive
http connections for https), I can only get the size when the transaction
is closed which will be very late.

Cheng Yi