From 毅程 <phillipchen...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get the more accurate bytes of each client's usage
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:48:26 GMT
Hi:

I am using following set of api

    long clientReqHdrBytes = TSHttpTxnClientReqHdrBytesGet(txnp);

    long clientReqBdyBytes = TSHttpTxnClientReqBodyBytesGet(txnp);

    long clientRspHdrBytes = TSHttpTxnClientRespHdrBytesGet(txnp);

    long clientRspBdyBytes = TSHttpTxnClientRespBodyBytesGet(txnp);

to get the usage byte numbers of all client related request and response.

but obviously I have not counted all the TCP bytes using these API.

Is there a way I can get the usage including the TCP layer.

I have used wireshark to track the real bytes transferred.

it looks the 66 bytes of TCP layer (IPV4) is not counted in both request
and response.

also all the other 66 bytes  TCP ACK, SYN, FIN are all not counted.

I would like to have a way to count all the bytes communicated with the
client.

Shall I use the code in plugin/tcpinfo?

Thanks.

Cheng Yi