From 毅程 <phillipchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding the incomingIP, clientIP and serverIP
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:58:08 GMT
Hi Sudheer:

Thank you for the reply.
so the TSHttpTxnClientAddrGet is the ip after the server accept it, so that
is not the real cell phone ip.
so that one changes for each request the cell phone makes, right.

Following is what I see in my trace. Then how can I get the real cell phone
IP?

incomingAddr: 2.0.31.144

 clientAddr: 2.0.207.71

incomingAddr: 2.0.31.144