From 毅程 <phillipchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about event hooks for https messages
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:15:35 GMT
Hi:

Let me attach
1. simple test plugin:testplugin.c
2. client side test script:ProxyTest.java
3. the output: log.txt

>From these, we can see
when I send 2 http requests: (http://www.ebay.com/), all the triggers are
invoked for each request, so the sequence is following:
60011- TS_EVENT_HTTP_TXN_START
60002- TS_EVENT_HTTP_READ_REQUEST_HDR
60004- TS_EVENT_HTTP_SEND_REQUEST_HDR
60006- TS_EVENT_HTTP_READ_RESPONSE_HDR
60007- TS_EVENT_HTTP_SEND_RESPONSE_HDR
60012- TS_EVENT_HTTP_TXN_CLOSE: here we have the clientRspBodyBytes: 160167

when I send 2 https requests: (https://www.yahoo.com/), I got only
following:

60011- TS_EVENT_HTTP_TXN_START
60002- TS_EVENT_HTTP_READ_REQUEST_HDR
60012- TS_EVENT_HTTP_TXN_CLOSE: here we have the clientRspBodyBytes: 680190
(this contains the size of 2 responses)

What I expected is I can get the same/similar hook callback for https.
Please review the test plugin code, client and log, if this is a problem,
shall I open a jira for this?

Cheng Yi