From 毅程 <phillipchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about event hooks for https messages
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:53:17 GMT
Yes, it is CONNECT, but it is nothing to do with the client (I tried java
or c, wget, chrome, get the same trace on the server side.).

for HTTPS client behaves the same, send CONNECT, then read the data.
For the proxy, it is only able to detect the CONNECT and then the
connection closed (which is the last TS_EVENT_HTTP_TXN_CLOSE triggered by
TS_EVENT_HTTP_SSN_CLOSE)

So we are not able to get the size of body for each request. (if the
connection is reused)

Am I right? This is not do-able.

Cheng Yi