From Tommy Lee <glico...@gmail.com>
Subject Randomly high read rates
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 21:12:17 GMT
Hi everybody,

   We are using ATS 4.2.1 with raw disks config and volume and hosting
configs enabled.
   And we're experiencing strange high read rates randomly at one disk.
   We use LSI Megaraid configured with RAID 0 ( Write back, Read Ahead,
Cached IO and write cache, strip size 1MB ).
   My question is: There is someway to see with debug tags what's is going
on ?

   ATS can be performing some maintenance tasks that randomly read disk at
higher rates ?

   IOPs goes up to 450 and read speed reaches (90 MB/s) staying for 30~50
seconds and then goes back to normal.

I would thank if anyone can give some direction where to search for this
debug inside the code.

Best regards,