From Ergin Ozekes <ergin.oze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Completely redundant physical installation
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:47:37 GMT
Hi Harald;

Thank you for valuable recommandation.

My Ats boxes use bridge mode for fully transparent forward proxy
application. One router forwards the http traffic by using pbr to my input
vlan on the switch. Then switch forwards to one of the ats box of two. Ats
box sends request to origin server over the out vlan.
Now I am testing 3 different switches(Huewai s5900,alcatel omniswitch 6850
and Hp5820) for load balancing via lacp. I need effective load balancing
for two ats boxes which fully clustered and I need the connection
persistency on the out vlan.

I don't need the virtualization soultion.

Is there anywhere to acquire the establishing the full redundancy?

Best Regards,
Ergin