From Steve Malenfant <smalenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing few query strings from cache key
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 00:48:05 GMT
Thanks Leif,

I tried cacheurl, didn't work for me so far.
regex_remap, need to check but I probably would need an example.
I also found header_rewrite which has some "rm-header". A nice complement
would be "rm-querystring" which would make this too easy. But that's a
"header" plugin.
Lua seems the best option, at least the easiest for me.

I can see some enhancement to the url_sig since I would like to use in
conjunction with it. Remove the keys related to the signature, remove the
rest or keep some. But then there is the cases where you don't have
signatures and need to manipulate query string.

Steve