From Huaping Gu <humphrey...@gmail.com>
Subject Traffic_top is gone in ATS 5.2 on Ubuntu 14.04
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:58:11 GMT
Hi,
After installed ATS 5.2 on Ubuntu 14.04, noticed that “traffic_top” command
is gone, tstop is also not there.

I built source code from scratch on Ubuntu, installation is pretty smooth,
ATS can start and work correctly (ESI plugin works too).

Any one met same as me? Or these two commands are removed intentionally.

>From release notes, found one CLOSED bug.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-3047

I still keep the previous version 5.1.2 on my Mac OS X Yosemite, both
“traffic_top” and “tstop” are in ./bin/ folder.

thanks