From Huaping Gu <humphrey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Traffic_top is gone in ATS 5.2 on Ubuntu 14.04
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 01:58:53 GMT
After installed "libcurl4-openssl-dev", I can see the two "top" commands!!
Thanks Leif and Igor.

For users who met same issue, here is a quick summary you can read instead
of reading this whole thread:

You need to check following two libs, make sure they are installed before
ATS installation.

apt-get install -y libcurl4-openssl-dev

apt-get install -y libncurses5-dev

I tested on Docker's official Ubuntu(latest) image:

root@8e411f7e1912:/opt/ats/bin# ls

traffic_cop       traffic_line      traffic_manager  *traffic_top*    tspush

traffic_crashlog  traffic_logcat    traffic_sac      traffic_via    *tstop*

traffic_layout    traffic_logstats  traffic_server   trafficserver  tsxs

root@8e411f7e1912:/opt/ats/bin# uname -a

Linux 8e411f7e1912 3.18.5-tinycore64 #1 SMP Sun Feb 1 06:02:30 UTC 2015
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

thanks
Huaping Gu