From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird DNS issue "failover" issue
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:45:41 GMT
if you can reproduce this on the fly, maybe try fleshing it out via a
system call tracer.
so stop ATS, then start ATS accompanied by a system call tracer..
something like strace..

make sure to pass the -f and '-s 10000' arguments to strace. -f
follows child processes and -s defines the max string size to capture.

once ATS starts reporting this DNS error, stop the trace, then run
through the output file. you will then see where the DNS servers are
defined.  thats my brute force way of approaching things.