From Prasad Jadhav <Prasad.Jad...@alepo.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 05:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to access my internal point-to-point VPN URLS but not able access also check with
debug mode but I unable to trace the issue. Please guide me.

My all URL on 80 port with authentication. Please check the attachment of debug file.

Regards,
Prasad Jadhav

This email (message and any attachment) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not certain that you are the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message, and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Any other use of this
email by you is prohibited.