From "Yue, Cong" <Cong_...@alliedtelesis.com>
Subject ATS cluster and the load balancing
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:58:29 GMT
Hello

I configured traffic server cluster with 3 nodes in my environment. Say the ip for the nodes
in the environment is like 10.1.0.11, 10.1.0.22 and 10.1.0.33.
And the three nodes can share the cache contents and  seems work fine.
My question is that can I guide the client to access the cluster with one unique IP with some
configuration of ATS? E.g. when client access the cluster as
Curl  -x 10.1.0.44:80 -O http:xx.xxx/xxx.html
It can do the load balancing to the three nodes.

Thanks,
Cong

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that
the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's e-mail
System Administrator.