----- On 14 Mar, 2015, at 00:58, Huaping Gu <humphrey.gu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
After installed ATS 5.2 on Ubuntu 14.04, noticed that “traffic_top” command is gone, tstop is also not there.

I built source code from scratch on Ubuntu, installation is pretty smooth, ATS can start and work correctly (ESI plugin works too).
you'll need ncurses-dev installed to build traffic_top
(you might notice that the man page does get built and installed)

Any one met same as me? Or these two commands are removed intentionally.

From release notes, found one CLOSED bug.

I still keep the previous version 5.1.2 on my Mac OS X Yosemite, both “traffic_top” and “tstop” are in ./bin/ folder.

thanks

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
GPG: 8716 7A9F 989B ABD5 100F  4008 F266 55D6 2998 1641