From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Issue: 404 Not found on Accelerator
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:48:35 GMT
Typically, you would need to have an origin server serve the file and let ATS download the
file into it's cache. You will need to set the remap rules accordingly.
For simple things like the use case you mentioned, you could write a simple perl script my_perl_server.pl
that listens on some port (say, 8888) for requests and return a crossdomain.xml file stored
locally on the disk.
You will need to add the below remap rule to let ATS download the file from the above perl
tool.
map URL../crossdomain.xml http://localhost:8888/my_perl_server.pl

Thanks,
Sudheer